Glasgow Rangers in FM2012

Hey all, with all the latest financial issues that Rangers are experiencing in RL I wonder if these will be in the 2012 edition.

I think it would make a very interesting save for people who want a REAL FM challenge, although I won't be touching it with a barge-pole, largely as i'm a Celtic fan :lol:

Perhaps it'll be in the trio of patches that usually occur after the release.

Anyone any thoughts on this ?

Well, when things become clearer in November I would imagine it will be too late by the time of release, and will be changed when the patches comes out.

It is astounding by the state of the current financial issues, which will have a negative effect on Celtic in the long run I'd imagine so I'm not wallowing in all of this as much as you would imagine.....much !

We had our time over decade ago so only fair that celtic get the chance to point & laugh the goings on at Ibrox, as for the original question you're probably looking at the 12.3 patch but it shouldn't matter as Rangers have been in a poor financial position in the last few FM releases & this is always reflected in how they have performed in my last 3 or 4 career saves.

Archived