FM2011 Easter Eggs

Having blown over 250 hours on my various FM2011 save files, I've stumbled across two Easter Eggs:

1) The April Fool/April 1st joke where you're offered a substantial cash injection (£100M, IIRC), only for it to transpire that the Chairman is pulling your leg (Activated on April 1st in the real world if it's April 1st in your game)

2) A jokey comment about applicants for managerial positions in-game being deluded FM players, which appears to be on an as-and-when basis.

However, I'm convinced that in a game as big as this, which has probably had millions of man-hours lavished upon it, there have to be a fair few others that I haven't discovered yet.

Would you guys happen to know of any Easter Eggs, such as they exist, and what conditions are needed to unlock them? Is anybody from SI willing to enlighten us? :)

Just get a birthday messege easy enough implemendted if you want to see it. Just change the date on you computer to your birthday, if for example if the date of you season is 09th July 2010 and you birthday is the 10th July change you computer date to the 10th July and then press continue in the game, you should get a messege saying happy birthday from the club just remember to change the date back on your computer

Archived