Ever played lower-leagues in Scotland?

I only ask as I've encountered a problem at the start of my second season.

I'm at the squad registration period right at the end of August, yet the button from the news page simply takes me through to the standard squad page. This wouldn't be an issue if there was a squad registration tab from there, but there's not.

I tried holidaying and the assistant manager leaves a few of my new signings out of the squad, so that doesn't work....any ideas?

It isn't something that I noticed during the start of my current career, I played nearly 6 seasons in Scotland starting in SD3 without any problems.

I know that is probably no help to you, sorry.

If it was fixed on 11.1 then it would never have been noticed by us players, I've tried to find the 11.1 changelist but can't seem to locate it anywhere.

Not sure why you avoid patching, with a game as complex as FM there are always a myriad of bugs & glitches on the xx.0 version, patching this game is essential.

If it was fixed on 11.1 then it would never have been noticed by us players, I've tried to find the 11.1 changelist but can't seem to locate it anywhere.

Not sure why you avoid patching, with a game as complex as FM there are always a myriad of bugs & glitches on the xx.0 version, patching this game is essential.

Generally I agree. On my old laptop I patched all the time, but it broke between 11.2 and 11.3. When I replaced it, the only patch available was 11.3, which personally I detest. As a result, I stuck to 11.0.

Sometimes fixes for league rule errors are not fully save game compatible, IIRC such fixes only take effect when the season update happens.

Nah, I went back to an earlier save before the opening game of the season, holidayed a month up to the 31st August and it worked. Cheers anyway. I'll now go back and play that month again, and I'm pretty sure it'll be fine.

Archived