EPL Teams

I'm just wondering what teams have gone up and down in the Premier League in other peoples games.

As for mine (take note, I'm Derby):

2007-08 Up: Derby, Sunderland & Birmingham. Down: Blackburn, Wigan & Sunderland

2008-09 Up: West Brom, Charlton & Sheff Unt. Down: Man City, Middlesbrough & Birmingham.

2009-10 Up: Sunderland, Leicester & Soton. Down: Sunderland, Leicester & West Brom.

2010-11 Up: Birmingham, Man City & Wigan. Down: Bolton, Wigan & Soton.

2011-12 Up: West Brom, Florist and Leicester. Down: Birmingham, Man City & Florist

2012-13 Up: Soton, Bolton and Sunderland. Down: Fulham, Sunderland & Sheff Unt

2013-14 Up: Birmingham, Florist and Southend. Down: Bolton, Southend and Florist

2014-15 Up: Man City, Sheff Unt & Sunderland. Down: Man City, West Brom and Sunderland

2015-16 Up: Ipswich, Southend and Watford. Down: Soton, Ipswich and Watford.

2016-17 Up: West Brom, Man City & Sunderland. ~Most probably: Man City (10 points with 10 games remaining), and any two of the following (from least points to most): Sunderland, Charlton, Aston Villa, West Ham, Southend, West Brom and Tottenham.

I'm just wondering what teams have gone up and down in the Premier League in other peoples games.

As for mine (take note, I'm Derby):

2007-08 Up: Derby, Sunderland & Birmingham. Down: Blackburn, Wigan & Sunderland

2008-09 Up: West Brom, Charlton & Sheff Unt. Down: Man City, Middlesbrough & Birmingham.

2009-10 Up: Sunderland, Leicester & Soton. Down: Sunderland, Leicester & West Brom.

2010-11 Up: Birmingham, Man City & Wigan. Down: Bolton, Wigan & Soton.

2011-12 Up: West Brom, Florist and Leicester. Down: Birmingham, Man City & Florist

2012-13 Up: Soton, Bolton and Sunderland. Down: Fulham, Sunderland & Sheff Unt

2013-14 Up: Birmingham, Florist and Southend. Down: Bolton, Southend and Florist

2014-15 Up: Man City, Sheff Unt & Sunderland. Down: Man City, West Brom and Sunderland

2016-17 Up: West Brom, Man City & Sunderland. ~Most probably: Man City (10 points with 10 games remaining), and any two of the following (from least points to most): Sunderland, Charlton, Aston Villa, West Ham, Southend, West Brom and Tottenham.

2007-08 Up: Charlton, Bristol & West Brom Down: Reading, Birmingham & Portsmouth

2008-09 Up: Birmingham, Reading & Portsmouth Down: Fulham, Charlton & Bristol

2009-10 Up: Fulham, Sheffied Utd & Southend Down: Reading, Derby & Portsmouth

2010-11 Up: Derby, Charlton & Reading Down: West Brom, Sheffied Utd & Southend

2011-12 Up: Portsmouth, Southend & Leicester Down: Charlton, Birmingham & Newcastle

2012-13 Up: Newcastle, Birmingham & Cardiff Down: Leicester, Reading & Bolton

2013-14 Up: Bolton, Leicester & Sheffied Utd Down: Derby, Cardiff & Everton

2014-15 Up: Cardiff, Derby & Everton Down: Man Utd, Portsmouth & Derby

2015-16 Up: Man Utd, Scunthorpe & West Brom Down: Southhampton, Scunthorpe & Everton

2016-17 Up: Looks like Sheffield Utd and Portsmouth, with Newcastle, Everton, Derby Southampton and Bradford all playing catch-up, but looking like they would be better off looking for playoff places. Down: Charlton, Man City, Totenham, Cardiff, Leicester, Fulham & Wigan are the teams in the battle.

Btw I have yet to manage in the Premiership or the Championship, so I havn't affected anything

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Some guy....:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did "florist" go up and down in the same season? Were they playing in the EPL and championship simultaneously?

In my game, 2 of the 3 who go down and get promoted last just the one season.

In the second season Cardiff won their first game on the last day; in the third Wigan won only one game. Now Cardiff are back as Championship winners. They are joined by Preston and Sheff Wed. This time I fully expect all 3 to go straight down.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barto123:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Some guy....:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did "florist" go up and down in the same season? Were they playing in the EPL and championship simultaneously? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look at the 07/08 season - he's listing team promoted at the beginning and relegated at the end. So quite obviously forrest went up, then straight down.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can Ipswich and Watford be promoted and relegated in the same season?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can Ipswich and Watford be promoted and relegated in the same season? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ched has just explained it.

Archived