What's Wrong With This Picture?

First goal from Miller isn't shown on the match bar at the bottom in the second pic?

EDIT

All the goals are messed up on the match bar - the one at the start + the one on 17 mins aren't shown and then its showing a goal on 80 mins that hasn't happened.

First goal from Miller isn't shown on the match bar at the bottom in the second pic?

EDIT

All the goals are messed up on the match bar - the one at the start + the one on 17 mins aren't shown and then its showing a goal on 80 mins that hasn't happened.

Yup, I don't get how this happened. But annoying as I like to watch my youth team and see how they get on.

I remember a couple of versions ago, if you went on holiday during a game the scoreline at full time would in no way relate to the highlights if you watched them. For example the game would finish 3-3 but when you watched the highlights the score would be 2-1 with different scorers etc.

The general response from the numpties on here was not to go on holiday during a match because it was unrealistic.

Not that this has anything to do with the issue above it just reminded me of it thats all.

If this is another thread where someone posts "what's wrong with this picture" and then never posts again, I'm not going to be happy.

I might just be the culprit! Please except my deepest apologies, I hope I didn't cause any damage to the integrity of the Forums...

In my defense I really didn't know what to say afterwards, I am not really the rant type so I assumed 'silence was golden'. I've experienced these type of scenarios quite often in FM11, but most people won't notice these type of things because they simply zip through games - studying the ME this time around was a flabbergasting experience (one of the reasons I think isuckatfm has been quite silent recently). I'm not out to bring negative vibes because I, of course, hope for a brighter future as much as the next man/woman - I am just not good at dragging things into lengthy discussions so I tend to be brief in these type of circumstances because there is no way that I would be all alone with these experiences, plus - what influence would it seriously have if I did other than being on one side of the picket-fence...

In the screenshot you can see that only two goals were scored but the score is 1-2, plus Miller is injured but seems to be still on the pitch. I have noticed that names do come up of players that have been injured or subbed before but have no idea if it is the fault of the game or could it be faulty software on my computer - I am not going to go into that debate and will let it be up to the experts. I do know that this issue has been one of the reasons I simply can't finish my thread over in the T&T and have incredible difficulties getting into saves generally. In a way, I feel that what I write won't make sense...

Did you ever post in that thread again? It's driven some of us nuts :D

Well, to stop the insanity then ;)...

Luckily I still had the image stored in imageshack because I had deleted that save:

blackburnvwigantvview.png

By loversleaper at 2011-09-14

I didn't post in the thread again because there were actually a few users that did stumble accross the issues that made this image a little "untrustworthy". Weather doesn't coincide with the weather forecast quite frequently, nor does the possession aspect for that matter. According to SI there are several thousand matches (of the same match) played out every second, so changing instructions during games can have an effect (re: the ME chooses a 'new path'). There are so many things that influence the ME now that it could cause some problems when it decides what it shows in the visual reality. I think that the OP shows this to some extent...

I hope you can rest your mind now :D...

Archived