Finding regens tricks and tips

Good answer Richard, but not the entire truth. Regens can appear in the first season, but they are more rare. In the second season there will be a significant amount of regens (ca. 100 depending, on the leagues you loaded). And not all regens regenerate young. Some are 27 on their first year.

If you're interested, you guys can learn a bit more here.

Do they ever regen with a similar name or something?

Otherwise, how can you spot a specific regen, like for instance Alessandro Del Piero? Their attributes are not the same as they often regen younger, so still haven't developed to achieve the same high attributes.

• SI Staff
I dont need regens at the age of 27 ;)

But the game does - regens need to appear at a later age in inactive leagues in order to ensure that clubs from those countries remain competent and balanced in international & continental competitions and suchlike.

But the game does - regens need to appear at a later age in inactive leagues in order to ensure that clubs from those countries remain competent and balanced in international & continental competitions and suchlike.

Of course. Usually when people talk about regens, they mean those young good ones :)

• 2 weeks later...

I dont like the regen system. I'd be surprised if anybody does but having older regens doesn't bother me Giggsy's regen is usually mid to late twenties. I'd like for the game to ... you know what I will put this in another thread more suitable.

• SI Staff
I dont like the regen system. I'd be surprised if anybody does but having older regens doesn't bother me Giggsy's regen is usually mid to late twenties. I'd like for the game to ... you know what I will put this in another thread more suitable.

I'll double check Giggy's regen on FMHi 2012 now actually - he shouldn't regenerate at a late age unless no UK league is active ... but its worth me checking just to make sure.

Archived