Should this be happening?

Two things have been happening which I have been wondering about:

1. I decided to set my squads up like this: U18s had all my U18s in it (self explanatory), then, with my reserves, I took all them out and put them in 1st Team List, so basically the only players left in the reserve squad are the players out on loan. And then when I went to play my reserve game (I control the reserve team), it came up with players I didn't recognise that had sort of a dark green colour to their name (like loan players have a lime green colour). I aws able to select them to play the match, but I'm, wondering why the game gave me 'hidden' players to use. :S

Also, when I go to play a reserve match, because there's not enough players in my reserve team to pick out of, I hae to go to filters, click on senior squad or U18s. Lets say I pick Senior Squad. I click it and it shows all my players. I pick my team. I play out the match and then when I finish and go back to my squad lists, all the players I picked from the Senior Squad to play are now in the reserve squad section aswell as the senior squad selection. Why is this? Can I sort it?

1 - the game will give you fake players to make up the numbers since it thinks you have no reserve players yet want to manage a reserve game.

2 - all players you select as available for the reserve team will show up in the reserve squad even if they are in your first team.

Yeah but I never set any Seniro Squad Member to be available for the reserve match. I jsut used filter and done it that way. I don't want them showing up in teh reserve squad now...How can I sort this.

Yeah but I never set any Seniro Squad Member to be available for the reserve match. I jsut used filter and done it that way. I don't want them showing up in teh reserve squad now...How can I sort this.

Like Laz says just deselect them, its the same if you want to play a youth or reserve in the first team without moving them up, they will show in your first team but when you click on them it will tell you they are either in the reserves or youth team.

Archived