Football Manager Live ?

Hell-o All

Can someone tell me that FML2 will arrive in future ?

I don't take "no" for an answer.

I know it is probably close to impossible but me and few of my friends would welcome back FML with open arms and tears of joy!

Thank You

Enjoy Your Gaming :)

Theres the problem thats the amount of people that played it

As mentioned, there is no Football Manager Live 2 in the works.

We are working on a game for the Korean market, which will only be available in Korea, with the only available language being Korean also.

As of yet we have no cemented plans to bring the game to other territories. This would only be considered if it was successful in Korea.

Saying all of the above, it's nice to see there's still some passion for Football Manager Live. I still certainly miss it as well! :)

As mentioned, there is no Football Manager Live 2 in the works.

We are working on a game for the Korean market, which will only be available in Korea, with the only available language being Korean also.

As of yet we have no cemented plans to bring the game to other territories. This would only be considered if it was successful in Korea.

Saying all of the above, it's nice to see there's still some passion for Football Manager Live. I still certainly miss it as well! :)

Wasn't the Korean game meant to be announced last week? (i heard it on the first podcast).

• 4 months later...

Archived