It's that time of the year fellas

I'm picking a conf S side now

hmm im thinking if I should play only signing new players for free

That's actually surprisingly easy, until you get to the Premier League.

As for me, I tend to only play one save game with each version so I'll keep going with my current game until the demo is released.

That's actually surprisingly easy, until you get to the Premier League.

As for me, I tend to only play one save game with each version so I'll keep going with my current game until the demo is released.

I can never understand how you do that, do you never get tempted to have another save on the go?

I've had really really long saves... but I tend to get bored and want to switch leagues. Problem is, I havent loaded them. I used to play 50+ seasons in Sweden in about 1 month irl then I'd get bored and start a new save 3 months afterwards.

That will be one of the best features to ever hit the FM series.

Any ideas on a hard task then? Using maybe only my own players should be REALLY hard.. have you tried it?

I've only ever done it after building the club up first then bringing them in slowly. I found it possible, but the random element of the players I got meant it wasn't really that successful in the long term.

Using only youth products from the start is insanely difficult.

I've only ever done it after building the club up first then bringing them in slowly. I found it possible, but the random element of the players I got meant it wasn't really that successful in the long term.

Using only youth products from the start is insanely difficult.

It is insanely difficult but hrbfcrule has had some decent success with IK Tord. Has taken him a few years though.

No, not really. I don't think I've ever had two save games on the go at any one time on any version of CM/FM.

That's amazing, I'm rarely patient enough to play two full seasons. I've just started a new Wolves save, maybe some things will change.

Started my last save a while back, I do it every single year. Start at England, try and win the Euros and the World cup, I then proceed to managing a club in the EPL and win as much as I can till the new FM is out. I normally aim to get to the top of the world-wide rankings on hall of fame :D

I always have two saves on the go: 1.) my main save as Aston Villa - nothing edited 2.) my fantasy save as Aston Villa - where I've given myself mega money and the best players. So if I am getting a bit stressed with my main save, I just load up my fantasy save for some easy games to carm myself back down.

Realised I had to do this since playing FM2008 with Villa, when on a losing streak, got really irate and without thinking with my mouse in hand threw it at my montior, lets just say my parents weren't happy at the time.

I've been playing with Unione Venezia for the past few weeks. Holidayed for a year until they popped up from Serie D, and am now on my sixth season with them (seventh year since game began), battling against relegation in Serie A. Should keep me more than busy until after the game comes out, thus saving me from buying something that won't be as good as possible until the 12.3 patch is available. ;)

Archived