How to negotiate.

Better off rejecting the bids and then offering the player out, I have only ever received huge fees by offering the players out rather than negotiating.
i've probably had better results from offering players out as well, but i've had a few good bids come in once i've negotiated.

it might stop some clubs from making further offers but i also tend to add a 50% sell on clause to all bids

i've probably had better results from offering players out as well, but i've had a few good bids come in once i've negotiated.

it might stop some clubs from making further offers but i also tend to add a 50% sell on clause to all bids

I think the only bid I had that I negotiated would be an out of the blue £30 million bid for Neymar which I negotiated to £42.5 million.

I don't like talking about sell on clauses, I forgot to add one when I sold a player for £20 million. I usually add 50 percent of the next transfer one year after I sold him moved on for £80 million, luckily I had a tycoon so money didn't matter still £40 million would have been nice.

I think the only bid I had that I negotiated would be an out of the blue £30 million bid for Neymar which I negotiated to £42.5 million.

I don't like talking about sell on clauses, I forgot to add one when I sold a player for £20 million. I usually add 50 percent of the next transfer one year after I sold him moved on for £80 million, luckily I had a tycoon so money didn't matter still £40 million would have been nice.

Ah, I remember it well. Do you think you will ever get over it? :D

Archived