private chat in fm12

Now i am for one always turn my nose up when i see people write on here saying, this should be added to fm12, or this should.

i have just been asked to name my new captain and vice, so i name them and on my final pre season game, my captain gets injured and is out between 5/6 months, so basically he will miss more than half the season.

so i then decide to change my captain and he aint happy, but with not much selection with the chat i some sort of upset him, surely fm12 could put more options in the private chat, so i could of said that i only did it because he was injurd and will miss alot of the season.

You have a vice captain selected. Why bother changing it? If the vice captain doesn't play then the next suitable is appointed. Or you can add more in the Captain in the Tactics

I have Paulo Henrique, Phil jones as captain and vice captain. Plus I've listed Shawcross, Nkoulou and Diego Renan as captains and vice captains in their absence.

Stripping someone of captaincy is a major thing.

Should you have the option to say "It's because you're injured"? I don't think so. I think the options are there to structure your hierarchy in the team for captains and you should have used that.

Nobody in football takes the captains armband away from a player for being injured.

This just happened at Swindon. Oliver Risser was made our captain for the season, and then got injured. Paul Caddis captained in Rissers absence, and then Risser got injured again yesterday. Paolo Di Canio has decided to give Caddis the captaincy on a permanent basis because of Rissers seemingly injury prone habits.

We don't have a chat option to talk to the captain... we can't talk to them and soften the blow of losing the captaincy yet we can talk to them about placing them in the reserves for a while... which is more important?

IMHO there should be a separate chat option for the Club Captain where we can discuss all sorts of things with him, not just the fact we're stripping him of it...

You still can - I think if your team is underperforming and you have a private chat with the captain you can ask them to get a team meeting together.

But I sorta agree. Would be nice. There's been press conferences about captaincy changing hands and things like that.

Archived