Points Deduction

There are have been a few posts in the past asking if there is away to add points deduction, with many people saying they don't know. Well I thought I'd post how to do it for those people looking for help on how to do it. Hope this helps :)

1) Open Editor and load database

2) Add Nation Rules

3) Add lower divisions and cups to existing structure

4) Select England (Or country you want to edit)

5) Select Premier League

6) Other

7) Click box

8) Add team and select team

9) Select year as 2010 and add points to deduct

And hey presto

screenshot20110910at537.png

And you can apply point deductions to the future as well. So if you know that so-and-so are going to be relegated from the Prem because you've given them a 50 point deduction you can give them another 50 point deduction in the division below. And so on and so forth until they drop out of the league.

Oddly rewarding actually. ;)

And you can apply point deductions to the future as well. So if you know that so-and-so are going to be relegated from the Prem because you've given them a 50 point deduction you can give them another 50 point deduction in the division below. And so on and so forth until they drop out of the league.

What is the most amount of points you can deduct?

I assume you can because you can set year, so 2010 will deduct points from when the game starts, I can only guess if you set year to 2011 it will take effect for the 2nd season

What is the most amount of points you can deduct?

As many as you want I imagine. Try it and see, I added -45 and that got West Ham relegated.

seems i hit something wrong as every thing i have edited has gone games gone back to its original state

You have to start a new game, it won't work if you're loading a save.

Once you have followed the instructions it should look something like this.

screenshot20110911at357.png

Afterwards save the database, do it as "Save Data Editor As..." Call it points deduction or something easy to reference and when you start a new game make sure it is loaded.

You have to start a new game, it won't work if you're loading a save.

Once you have followed the instructions it should look something like this.

screenshot20110911at357.png

Afterwards save the database, do it as "Save Data Editor As..." Call it points deduction or something easy to reference and when you start a new game make sure it is loaded.

:lol: Just a guess here but, do you maybe not like West Ham so much? Or do you have a; 'having thought about it, minus 45 points isn't enough' clause?

:lol: Just a guess here but, do you maybe not like West Ham so much? Or do you have a; 'having thought about it, minus 45 points isn't enough' clause?

Wanted to make sure they went down. But I support West Ham, I want them to go down as I want to rebuild them and take them back to the glory days.

Archived