tackling??

Mostly it determines the attitude of your players to 50/50 balls (or similar). On soft tackling your player will generally not lunge into a tackle, on hard tackling he'll basically go for anything he thinks he has a chance of winning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by madog308:

so whats better taking out the fact that for hard tackling u might get more change of yellow card </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hard to say. Neither is better really. A hard tackle doesn't mean you'll win it. An easy tackle doesn't mean you won't win it. Vice versa. Players win and lose tackles all the time. As a general rule - I tend to have everyone on hard tackling, except my full-backs.

I wouldn't advise putting anyone with a low Tackling attribute on hard tackling because that basically means he'll be flying in all over the place making rash tackles and losing them.

Obviously if you take out the fact that hard tackling willlead to more yellow cards then it is probably preferable because you will win the ball more often, but you can't really consider that in isolation from the yellow cards issue.

the more defensive i am the easier i make my tackling, means i give away less free kicks and dont dive in when i need to keep my shape. low tackling attributes always have easy tackling regardless of system i play

Archived