See all players' names in match engine.

I am totally gonna do this. mind = blown. should actually be a feature to save me clicking on a player who has impressed me

although It will be annoying when I'm doing something else, check the players running away from goal and those involved will not be the only names I see, but meh!

• 5 years later...
On 25/12/2016 at 14:09, michaeltmurrayuk said:

There should be an option in Preferences -> Match to display all player names, which I think is a new feature for FM17.

It doesn't work then, as I've just tried it myself, and it's only the players round the ball that are still showing. Unless the feature means something else (can't think what)

EDIT - Just checked, and it only seems to work on the 3D representation. I normally use 2D. 

2nd EDIT - It appears to just be on 2d classic it doesn't work, the newer 2D view shows all player names. 

As an aside, I don't know why anyone would want this. Any benefit in being able to see all the names is negated by how difficult it is to follow the action on screen. 

You can have all players names showing.

From memory I think it is preferences - then navigate to match and tick a box that says, show all player names.

Only the player names will be shown in white and any player on the ball will show their current match condition in black.

i tried this a while back but didn't like it as they clashed and became unreadable at corners and such.

On 12/27/2016 at 01:13, Dagenham_Dave said:

It doesn't work then, as I've just tried it myself, and it's only the players round the ball that are still showing. Unless the feature means something else (can't think what)

EDIT - Just checked, and it only seems to work on the 3D representation. I normally use 2D. 

2nd EDIT - It appears to just be on 2d classic it doesn't work, the newer 2D view shows all player names. 

As an aside, I don't know why anyone would want this. Any benefit in being able to see all the names is negated by how difficult it is to follow the action on screen. 

I use it all the time. As i always end up in leagues and countries i know very little about, i find it very useful to have it on all the time.
Haven't had any issues with cluttering or anything (should mention that the resolution is 1920x1080 and have the game show the match in 3D).
Personally i love it.

f1cb40404519d8b05600a922918b704a.jpg

Archived