my first thread (goalkeepers)

goalkeepers get yellow cards red cards and injuries during game in 2011 version. 2007 version played 10 season as same team where keepers never once got booked sent off or injured during match. Amazing

only just arrived here seconds ago. will post soon and get involved with a commuity of football manager game fans that is increasing popular,When some one asks if you have a job or you can not/do not work then you can tell them along the lines of

"I single handly managed bromley into the premiership in 8 seasons."

"It's a full job trying to manage a group of no hopers"

"I have no time for petty talk don't you know gotta a huge game gloucester v cheltenham to concentrate on"

or walk into bank

"I need a 10 grand loan to buy Ivor hugeprob."

Very geeky indeed and don't really say those things in public but wonder for fun and a general intro if people would like to post other silly remarks to say to general public or silly delusional behaviour around the game.

Welcome to the community. Please leave your shoes by the door after entering. Thank you. :)

Quick question - what does your post have to do with goalkeepers? Am I missing something?

Top bit where he says that GK's get more and more cards then previous enteries in the series i reckon?

Oh and commenting on transfer rumours which happened in game in real life....

Top bit where he says that GK's get more and more cards then previous enteries in the series i reckon?

Oh and commenting on transfer rumours which happened in game in real life....

Err.. I meant apart from that..

Nope, I can't get out of this one...

sorry wasn't thinking straight i was originally going to post the goalkeeper comment and a quick welcome so named the title goalkeepers. but i wrote the whole post and then thought i haven't mention anything bout keepers. didn't know how to change the title so add that at top. i'm a scatter brain sorry, excuse my error.

As for the loan if you read players name it'll give you the clue and basically saying you need 10 grand to buy the player.

will be posting better proper posts soon just wanted to make my first post friendly and funny to introduce myself but completly messed it all up and made a fool of myself. Sorry.

John

Archived