Overview - Training performances

So, quite simple on the overview screen, where you have your next match and so on, under the list of the many options there is the choice of Training performances, with the player names and a blue/white line. Can somebody please explain how this works, in my experience the list of players shown is quite random obviously with less blue as you go down. However the players shown, show 2 above a couple just above half, a couple dead on and a couple under. If these are the top ones does it mean all my players are under performing in training? Are these my best players or a selection? What exactly do the lines indicate and mean, and how should I use this?

everybody's only shows 6...

but you can see your player's training performances on the training levels tab of the training>overview screen. I've always taken the training level progress graph as being the indicator for how hard (or not) the players are working in training and, so far, I've not had a bad reaction to "you need to work harder in training" or similar private chats when I've felt that a player wasn't working hard enough (due to the graph).

So you should aim for the graph to be entirely blue? Regardless of the level saying medium/heavy?

Glad this was asked. I've been meaning to do it for weeks.

I would guess that entirely blue might be too heavy a schedule, even if your players are giving 100% in it.. 75-80% would suffice, I'd say, but I'm no expert and my interpretation of the graph could be wrong but as I said, if the graph is low on a player's training levels tab and he hasn't been injured (important note...) then I give them a bollocking...

This on a player's training screen, to me, indicates how hard a player is working in training. In this example, the player had a quiet June (on holiday), worked pretty hard in July and August and then even harder in September, so all good.

2gvq6jc.png

And on your manager's overview page you have this. Mine here shows the training levels of my Barca squad and, like I said, they're all pretty good.

2prgvnr.png

Archived