Greatest ever World Cup Final

6-6 !!!

Managing Brazil, I take on Spain in the Final.

1-0 - we take the lead!

1-1

HALFTIME

1-2

1-3

1-4 - oh dear, the dream is over.

2-4

3-4

4-4 - surely not?

5-4 !!!

5-5 - Spain's star striker grabgs his hat-trick.

EXTRA TIME

6-5

6-6

FULL TIME

Brazil win 3-2 on penalties!

Sounds similar to something common place on other forums.. ;]

And to the OP congratulations for winning the World Cup I have never done so on FM 11, only on 09 with Ivory Coast.

Thank you. I only took over before it started and they had a good squad to be fair. Had previously managed Italy, Spain, Argentina and France. One final but no wins. Left Brazil after winning it. Took over Denmark and played the play-off for the Euros. Beat Slovakia so I hope to have a decent tournament with them and then move on again.

Hence the lol at the end. Jeez get a sense of humour. I would like to see a screenshot. I could post I won a world cup 7-7 directly after this.

If you don't know how to post a screenshot then don't worry.

Well done.

All taken in good spirit my friend. If you would take the time ti tell me how to do so I'll glady post a pic. I'll also show you my wage bill for Chelsea which is pretty remarkable.

That is beautiful. I love seeing screenshots like this!

If you make that image bigger you should make it the wallpaper on your desktop lol

My mrs would go mental if I did this. I'd never hear then end of it.

If she's in a good mood I get slagged for playing the game and if she's in a bad mood it's all out war.

I've had 5-4 FA Cup finals but my WC finals (I've been in two) are always pretty cagey. I won one of them 1-0 AET and lost another 3-0, playing as the Netherlands Antilles and Poland respectively.

I guess you set the shout to overload and forgot to take it off? And judging by the yellow card list I assume that you have tackling set to hard?

I've had 5-4 FA Cup finals but my WC finals (I've been in two) are always pretty cagey. I won one of them 1-0 AET and lost another 3-0, playing as the Netherlands Antilles and Poland respectively.

I guess you set the shout to overload and forgot to take it off? And judging by the yellow card list I assume that you have tackling set to hard?

Tackling is default actually and I didn't change tactics. Was just an end-to-end game - aoso brough Neymar on at half time and he changed the game for me.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Antilles?

]How did you manage that>

Screenshot please

Archived