Does FM not show U-19 Caps?

I'm playing with Crewe to pass time untill FM12.

Into my third season with Crewe, and 3 of my players have played regularly for the England U19 squad. (Nick Powell, Max Clayton and Tyler Blackett)

But on their profile screen it says uncapped, I thought it may have said underneath the England badge on their profile screen:

X youth caps - X youth goals

instead of uncapped.

Or is that only if they play for the U21 squad?

If players play for the England under 19's on FM and in real life, is it not recognized as a youth cap for their country?

Yes the youth caps in FM are for U20 or U21 appearances.

For U19s it just shows "Capped by the U19s" and/or "Part of the U19 squad" in their profiles.

Ok, gutted. :thdn:

Thanks for the reply. :thup:

Erm yeah it did say 'with the England U-19's' when they were unavailable for a League game.

But thats gone now, but it does say happy to be part of the England U-19's on their personal screen.

tEzCw.png

I1Ef9.png

I was barking on about this in another thread, cba to search. They definitely should put X U19 caps / X U19 goals under the profile picture instead of youth caps

Then you could have the same for each level of international squad, e.g;

10 U19 caps / 2 U19 Goals

10 U21 caps / 2 U21 Goals (or U20 for South American teams)

10 Caps / 2 Goals

Then on the biography page you could even include some kind of table which shows how many caps and goals they got at each level, as you won't see their youth caps stats on their profile once they get one full cap.

Would be a nice addition.

I was barking on about this in another thread, cba to search. They definitely should put X U19 caps / X U19 goals under the profile picture instead of youth caps

Then you could have the same for each level of international squad, e.g;

10 U19 caps / 2 U19 Goals

10 U21 caps / 2 U21 Goals (or U20 for South American teams)

10 Caps / 2 Goals

Then on the biography page you could even include some kind of table which shows how many caps and goals they got at each level, as you won't see their youth caps stats on their profile once they get one full cap.

Would be a nice addition.

This would be great if it was included in FM. +1

Archived