Most frustrating/relieving win??

LatviavsEngland.png

Had I not won this there would have been some raging. Sturridge is one frustrating player, missed 3 great chances. It was like he was deliberately winding me up. Latvia's gameplan of kicking the living daylights out of everyone and hoping we'd miss sitters nearly worked.

The relief when Lennon scored :D

We've all had these games before where you are about to rip your hair out and smash everything up ;) only for someone to pop up in the last minute and save the day....

Wow, right down to the last minute for a very slim win! Congrats... If you are finding your team is always complacent against lower rep teams, you may want to try the "Expect a win" in the team talk. Use an attacking mentality and use a direct passing game on the wings to exploit the weaker opposition defense.

One of the best Champions League finals I've ever had in FM10. I'm Man City, dominating the game, winning 1-0, then losing 2-1 and then my striker score in the 89th minute with a free kick from 30 yards to push the match into extra time. Then in extra time, 2 of my attacking players are sent off and I had to resist until penalties. And then winning the final at penalties. It was an epic game and I was so relieved at the end.

fm2011082217203983.jpg

Having never won a trophy on FM before, I was Manchester United, had a pretty woeful premier league season but managed to get to the Champions League final against Liverpool, it was 2-2 after full time, 3-3 after extra-time and I won on penalties after Torres missed his spot-kick! I went crazy, running down the stairs like a lunatic and doing a classic knee-slide after I won :p

Archived