Re-load, continue or do a Sir Fergie circa '95

Not a boasting thread, but, i feel i am now one of the greatest exponents of this game that FM has ever known.:lol::lol:

Well not really but.......

....... i took over the mighty Rochdale when they were in the bottom 3 of Div 2 almost 30 yrs ago and just avoided relegation since when it has been a meteoric rise to the pinnacle of world club football.

rochdale5.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Add to the list a few WCC, 100 points in EPL, 100 goals in EPL, did the 6 timer in 2048 plus WCC and the team event in the Tour de France as well as.....well you get my drift.

The point is i have just started a new season, but, not with same enthusiasm as i had a few seasons ago. TBH i am getting a bit bored. Not with the game, but with keep winning. I don't want to manage internationally or manage any other team in this save. Sooooo.

I have a few good young 'uns coming through and was thinking should i do a Fergie and flog all my experienced stars aged, say, 25 plus and see what happens? Should i re-load? Or perhaps i should continue and wait for 2012 to be released (well Feb 2012 in my case)?

What have others done in my situation? Of course i am presuming other have reached these dizzy heights, or, am i indeed the GREATEST FOOTBALL MANAGER ever. <tongue in cheek smilie>

Load FMRTE and give all the other big clubs in the world Sugar Daddies and their managers world-class ability. Then save the game with a different name so that you keep the original unedited.

I sell 28+ year olds all the time, to give space to upcoming stars I have nurtured from they were kids. It is the most rewarding part of the game in my opinion; the players become -yours- to a much higher degree then!

Archived