3 league games in.... 4 days?

So I am expected to have like 3 sets of first team quality players then? How the hell am I supposed to get out of this one? :confused:

I can handle 2 games in 2 days once in a while but 3 games in 4 days is like as if the computer wants me to lose the league or something.

Ridiculous.

screenshot20110908at658.png

You only need to sets of 11. Team A plays the first game, then rest them for a day. Team B plays the second game and then Team A come back for the third game. Simples.

This occasionally happens around the new year, so it might be that all league teams have the same problem so you are not disadvantaged. Or if it's just because of fixtures being moved to accommodate your cup successes, then you only have yourself to blame, stop winning things! ;)

This issue doesnt annoy me as such, it happens and thats it. But what does annoy me is that when it does happen, it doesnt appear to affect my opponents fitness levels. I'll go into my 3rd game in 5 days or something, I've rested players every day throughout the period and some players have only played 90 minutes over the two games and have fitness levels of 85% or so (to be expected).

I then look at my opponents and they all have fitness levels of 95% plus, some even on 100%. How is this possible when they have had the same schedule as me, may or may not have rested their players every day (whereas I definitely have) and I can see from previous team line ups that some of these players have played a full 90 minutes twice?!

Archived