Has any one here...

CrD

Downloaded a tactic that was made by someone else and had instant success?

I have tried this and I think it used to work for me up until around Football Manager 2009, I used to go online and see the most downloaded tactic, download it and that was it, instant success. Now I don't do this as I feel the game has been completely changed and everything is different and you can't do this any more, hell I don't think that I can download a tactic and even tweak it to work now days I have to start from scratch.

What do you guys do regarding tactics and becoming successful? And has any one here downloaded a tactic online and had it work for them just right?

I start from scratch.

4-4-2.

Then I make my changes on a game-by-game basis.

Nobody on the near post at corner? Make the change *save*

Too much space between defence and midfield? Make the change *save*

After a while you'll have the tactic that suits.

That's my way...

Downloaded a tactic that was made by someone else and had instant success?

I have tried this and I think it used to work for me up until around Football Manager 2009, I used to go online and see the most downloaded tactic, download it and that was it, instant success. Now I don't do this as I feel the game has been completely changed and everything is different and you can't do this any more, hell I don't think that I can download a tactic and even tweak it to work now days I have to start from scratch.

What do you guys do regarding tactics and becoming successful? And has any one here downloaded a tactic online and had it work for them just right?

Yep I downloaded a tactic by Knapp, and I haven't had to change it at all. Tbf I am Man Utd but I've won every league title up to 2024 except one.

Usually with a big team that I know a lot about already I'll tweak and change untill I find a way to to get the players I know are good to do the business. I downloaded a few for the first time ever this year and they were great for helping me overachieve with small teams. I would highly recomend Nhan's do beautiful football v11.1 and the weaker side version. It gave me a deluge of goals

Archived