I need a Dollar

Havant and Waterlooville... Love them! Best and most enjoyable save I have had in a while...

Won the Blue Square South league to go up, and currently 2nd in Premier, with just some decent loanees helping last years squad.

Problems I have though:

1. No money, not even enough to relay the pitch for the last year. It is a state and getting opposition managers moaning about it.

2. 250 seats, the rest standing in the stadium...Would we be allowed to go up again with such a small seating area?

3. And is going up 2 years on the trot worth it, when we have such little money in the bank to buy players and not even relaying the pitch or expanding the stadium etc...

Any Advice for this level?

Havant and Waterlooville... Love them! Best and most enjoyable save I have had in a while...

Won the Blue Square South league to go up, and currently 2nd in Premier, with just some decent loanees helping last years squad.

Problems I have though:

1. No money, not even enough to relay the pitch for the last year. It is a state and getting opposition managers moaning about it.

2. 250 seats, the rest standing in the stadium...Would we be allowed to go up again with such a small seating area?

3. And is going up 2 years on the trot worth it, when we have such little money in the bank to buy players and not even relaying the pitch or expanding the stadium etc...

Any Advice for this level?

If you want the dodgy way to earn money then you simply need to arrange away friendlies against teams from little countries, like Bermuda. You can usually find a country where all the teams will pay you between £14k and £18k for the friendly, despite you being very low down the league system.

I personally won't use this as I view it as cheating, but some people are fine with it.

If you want the dodgy way to earn money then you simply need to arrange away friendlies against teams from little countries, like Bermuda. You can usually find a country where all the teams will pay you between £14k and £18k for the friendly, despite you being very low down the league system.

I personally won't use this as I view it as cheating, but some people are fine with it.

I suppose it is an exploit considering how the hell would Havent & Waterlooville manage to pay for a trip for their squad to Bermuda ffs! Mange needs to be tweaked anyway

I suppose it is an exploit considering how the hell would Havent & Waterlooville manage to pay for a trip for their squad to Bermuda ffs! Mange needs to be tweaked anyway

Yep, should be. The game doesn't have any costs for playing away friendlies. I think that you should have to pay costs for away friendlies, so while you may be paid £18k for the match, it might cost you £17k to get there to play.

Good points on the Freindlies...should of thought of that at the start of the season. The one way during the season would of been the FA Cup, but I seem to have a 'boogey' trophy as I can never get anywhere in it!! I beat Rushden twice in the league, but lost in the 1st round to them! Really needed FA Cup income I think. However, would that be enough to increase stadium? Do i need more seats to go up to league 2?

I have tried selling players, but no one wants to pay for them, and no one has bid so far for any of my decent players.

Again, does anyone know if I need a certain amount of seats to play in League 2?

I pretty sure you aren't aloud standing stadiums in the league anymore. Could be wrong, not sure if it is implemented in the game though

you are allowed so much standing areas in leagues 1 and 2 and given so long to go all seater if you reach the championship. the minimum seating though i cant answer. you wont be denied promotion though on fm as its not built into the game. the board will invest in next seating if they have to and it you get higher up you may have to groundshare for a while.

Archived