Looking forward to FM2012

I've finally decided to bite the bullet and come back to the FM site and have a look at the new additions to FM2012.

After having a look at the screenshots on the main page, I have to say, for the first time since about 2005, I actually like the look of this new Football Manager.

Aesthetically for now at least.

And some of the new features look pretty cool too. I love the mega home screen where you can see literally every peice of information you could ever wish to see without unnessecary clicks. Which for me has been a ball-ache since I can remember! click-click-click-click-click-click....

I do sincerely hope you guys have sorted out the conversation module this year. While the feature itself is potentially brilliant, it was very flawed, very repetitive and very, very limited. I hated not being able to gloat at Gary Neville for beating his Man Utd team with my Havant and Waterlooville team in the Champions League Final of 2025 after he had berated me and my boys beforehand. Or tell Benitez that his beard looks crap.

Oh, and please don't set Balotelli's and Andy Carrol's PA to -10, cuz lets face it, they really ain't all that!!

Can't wait to get my mitts on it this year!

Cheers guys!

Brad

The game is played the way you want it played. You can be the sort of manager who keeps hitting Next Next Next Next and then buys Messi and Ronaldo on the next transfer window or you can simulate real life challenges be hands on and creative something magical.

It's your choice, and the game gives you many ways to play it.

Archived