I get wound up really easily!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

Don't know about the rest of you, but when my team hit a bad spell of form or lose to a team that we should be stuffing I hit the ceiling! It gets really annoying after a while. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must admit that I don't handle it very well. I don't take it with me, though. I only get angry while actually playing the game. It goes away once I shut the game off.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

Don't know about the rest of you, but when my team hit a bad spell of form or lose to a team that we should be stuffing I hit the ceiling! It gets really annoying after a while. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm just the same, although I think I'm getting slightly better...

Last week I was on a good run of form, undefeated in 13 games, topping the table, and then I drew away and then lost at home to the 20th place team. Considering how much I hate to have draws, I was already angry, and the loss at home put me through the roof. I exploded in anger and threw my mouse against the wall, where it shattered into three pieces.

In other words, you're not the only one to get wound up by this game :p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

I must admit that I don't handle it very well. I don't take it with me, though. I only get angry while actually playing the game. It goes away once I shut the game off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

Anger Management? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

New from SI and Sega:

AM2009!

Can you manage your anger from a mere tendency toward irritability to a full-on murderous rampage? Or will you end up mired in mediocrity, endlessly flicking off tailgaters?

Archived