another match preparation question

has there ever been an official answer as to how long before a game we need to set match prep to get a boost?

1 day or 2 days?

is there a bigger boost the more days its set or is it just a set value?

does the workload affect how big the boost is?

I'm 99% sure I read it doesn't matter its simply a fixed bonus at whatever is set at the moment the match is calculated/played.

I have no real idea how match prep. works as I am still on FM10. I did read this a while ago, and while it may not be what you want I have posted it in case it is. :)

9.3.2. Match Preparation

At the end of the day, you train in preparation for a match. This is where the Match Preparation screen comes in. Whilst the Training tab deals with the technical and physical side of things, this will allow you to focus on your tactical approach for your next match.

You will be able to select up to three tactics to prepare for use in the upcoming fixture, allowing your squad to gain greater familiarity with the system they’re about to use. There will also be the opportunity to focus on one particular area or style of play, designed to take advantage of your opponent’s flaws. For example, if they’re particularly prone to conceding from set pieces, you might want to focus heavily on Attacking Set Pieces. This will come at the expense of Team Cohesion and Attacking Movement, which will instead receive your usual levels of attention, but the extra time spent on Attacking Set Pieces may be the difference between winning and not winning.

You are able to use the specific focus even if you have no immediate fixture – which is perfect for honing an area of your squad and style. Spending a longer period of time working hard on executing a plan correctly will pay dividends.

Manual: http://www.sega.com/fm11/manual/164

Archived