Free Tactics

Greetings,

I'm sorry if this has been answered before by the developers, but I couldn't find it.

Is there any chance for us to get an update with free tactics in FMH 2011? The game is amazing, but I really do miss that feature. Instead of having to chose from a list of custom tactics, we should definitely be able to move players through positions in the tactical layout. Would make the playing experience much more immersive.

Thanks,

Josh

• SI Staff

I'm afraid that we've already released 4 free updates for FMHi 2011 (including various enhancements including a database update and HD iPad skin) and there won't be any more done.

Not least because FMHi 2012 is in development now .... I do think you'll enjoy it when it arrives, but at present I'm afraid I can't tell you anything about our plans for it.

Thanks for the reply Marc. Much appreciated.

I really hope FMHi 2012 brings free tactics. It seems to be one of the most requested features, and an essential one for deeper immersion and realism.

Retina display support would also be a must, to bring even further polish to an already great game.

I know that FMHi 2012 will come out before Christmas, but will that be around October or more like it in November?

Archived