Is it me or is FM 10 a lot harder than FM 11?

So I've gone back to FM 10 and, when I loaded it up, I booted up some of my old saves and I've realised something. FM 10 is much harder than FM 11.

As I'm a Manchester United fan, when I got the game I started a United save. I started well but I was third with two months to go-although I was only 4 points off the top-when I got sacked. The three games before my sacking were wins over Fulham (4-0), Wigan (6-1) and Tottenham (3-1). My next three games were going to be Chelsea (who were second), Manchester City (who were first) and Sunderland (who were sixth). If I'd have won those three I would have been top. But I never got the opportunity.

However, on 11 I was in the same position at the same time and United offered me a new contract. I had a game against Arsenal (who were second) and I beat them 3-1 and I then went on an unbeaten run until the middle of the next season (winning the league and the champions league along the way).

My question then is this: Is FM 10 harder than FM 11????????

I would say so.

FM11 has been the easiest one for me in the last 5 or so years. Mainly due to the ease of keeping your players and squad harmonys moral high, and the AI not bothered about trying to steal any of your players. Your dont really need good players either to succeed. Injurys arent as bad as recent years, reserves play as well as the first team. All those things combined probably.

Its been my least favourite of the last 5 years too, definately the most boring. Roll on FM12

Archived