Work Permit Issues

One thing I have noticed and I'm sure many others have, and if this has been discussed before or confirmed for FM12, sorry. If AI clubs have players that require work permits to play in the Premier League, they seem to let the players rot in the reserves after the first season. Which is weird as bigger clubs are affiliated so they can send these players abroad to gain work permits. Obviously a feature that doesn't work but hopefully this is a feature that can be put right.

im also seeing an issue with getting the players to go back on loan for long enough to get their work permit in belgium etc. I don't know if this is cause the player is getting too big for his boots and thinks he's too good to go back to the feeder club but this is happening when he is one year away from getting his belgium passport and therefore an eu national. pain in the hoop!

i believe spain required something like 6 years for a passport (my maths could be wrong and im not at the computer now but it looked a long time!) not sure about italy. only ever been given a feeder club for work permit in belgium i think - which could be a bug in itself? surely there are other leagues that can be used?!

i believe spain required something like 6 years for a passport (my maths could be wrong and im not at the computer now but it looked a long time!) not sure about italy. only ever been given a feeder club for work permit in belgium i think - which could be a bug in itself? surely there are other leagues that can be used?!

It only takes three years in Poland and Bulgaria as well. There's a list, XII here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/229569-Official-Forum-FAQ-The-Answer-to-all-your-Questions!

Archived