TV Money

I know in the prem that every club gets £29.something million every year for TV rights, but I also know that in Spain they get there own TV sponsorship money and not a standard fix for all clubs so some clubs will get more than others.

So here are my questions

1) Are there any other leagues that are the same as the Spanish leagues?

2) What is the most amount that anybody as ever got from TV rights money?

barca and madrid usally get around 140m a year from tv because they own their own tv rights others get around 40m down to around 5m i think italy is like this aswell tho the top teams dont get as much as the top 2 in spain if man utd could control their own tv rights

instead of giving them to the prem league they would

if man utd could control their own tv rights instead of giving them to the prem league they would

They'll never be able to though because one of the key rules behind the Premier League since its founding is that TV money will be distributed fairly.

barca and madrid usally get around 140m a year from tv because they own their own tv rights others get around 40m down to around 5m i think italy is like this aswell tho the top teams dont get as much as the top 2 in spain if man utd could control their own tv rights

instead of giving them to the prem league they would

Italy is like this, I found that out the hard way recently after having got a small team to Seria A and having no TV money for the season as we are such a small club with low rep. Certainly makes things tougher than getting promoted to the premiership.

Archived