*Oficial FMH tactics and training tips*

Hey guyS if you need help or no some good tips post them in here.

1.Man marking on every players work great although when facing one upfront change center backs to zonal marking

2.When managing in the lower leagues i like to make my training more fitness based because it pays off when your player have the stamina and pace to run for 90 mins.

It is also very good for avoiding comebacks.

Hey guyS if you need help or no some good tips post them in here.

1.Man marking on every players work great although when facing one upfront change center backs to zonal marking

2.When managing in the lower leagues i like to make my training more fitness based because it pays off when your player have the stamina and pace to run for 90 mins.

It is also very good for avoiding comebacks.

Personally i'm a huge fan of hard tackling, especially when playing against the big teams, don't know what overally effect this has but I have won the prem, CL x 2 League cup and FA cup. You'd think that you'd have many bookings I haven't really noticed any significant difference in # of bookings since switching.

Hmm well i give my two midfielders in the center hard tackling becuae the cnter of midifled is the place where most the tackles are attemped.

I put my whole team on easy tackling in the last 10 mins so we do not conceed a penalty.

Archived