Do teams develop chemistry?

• SI Staff

Yes this happens in both versions of FMH.

Its more apparent in FMH2007 however as you can see relationships between the players displayed on the profiles (ie. who they like playing with, whether they think player 'x' is selfish etc.).

Thanks for getting back to me quickly Marc.

Can you get into a bit more detail on the chemistry? Under which of the following situations would chemistry develop:

-players are on the same team for several seasons, but one is first team and the other is a reserve

-players are on the same team for several seasons, both consistently reserve players

-players are on the same team for several seasons, both are regular starters but not *near* each other on the pitch (SW & FC for example)

-players are on the same team for several seasons, regular starters who play adjacent to each other (MCs for example)

and, a few more related questions:

-does the age of the player, or the age differences between players, affect the chemistry(or the ch rate?)?

-is chemistry measured on a team level, or player to player level?

-if a player suffers a serious injury, does his compatibility with his mates suffer while he's away?

thanks again for helping Marc, sorry to kinda bury you with questions there. i'm glad you said there was at least some sort of chemistry though. ive only changed one starter in my lineup in 3 seasons now and every year with the same tactics the boys have gotten better. now i realize players develop individually as time goes on, but it *felt* like the starting 11 were really gelling together nicely... but then again it all might have been in my head

nice to hear it's now icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">nice to hear it's noT icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

seems i'm not allowed to edit my posts... i obviously meant NOT, as opposed to now, which doesn't make any sense icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived