My bother's gone power mad, just look at these transfers!

How is the game even fun when it's played like this?

i new they would be a post like this sooner or later :D

its actually loads of fun as usually we start as our favorite teams, him newcastle me notts county, or as non league teams so all this money and good players is new :)

Make him pay £400 0dd Mil and messi will probably reject a contract anyway ;):D

problem is he's the third oldest player in my squad at 26 so need him to tutor and there's the how would i replace him? question

problem is he's the third oldest player in my squad at 26 so need him to tutor and there's the how would i replace him? question

Fair point but you could by pretty much anyone else. i wouldn't sell him because Barcelona never will everyone would hate you and to wind your brother up :D

i new they would be a post like this sooner or later :D

its actually loads of fun as usually we start as our favorite teams, him newcastle me notts county, or as non league teams so all this money and good players is new :)

Fair enough, fair enough. I do think signing anyone on a deal that's paid down over 48 months is 'cheating' in spirit if not in reality.

Fair point but you could by pretty much anyone else. i wouldn't sell him because Barcelona never will everyone would hate you and to wind your brother up :D

all three really good points! :) although i doubt i'll be able resist such a huge offer :)

also im already loaded as he nicked chielini buy paying his 100m buy out and pique for 40m

Fair enough, fair enough. I do think signing anyone on a deal that's paid down over 48 months is 'cheating' in spirit if not in reality.

true and its not some thing i'd do but im not going to tell him how to play the game as we argue enough al ready :)

all three really good points! :) although i doubt i'll be able resist such a huge offer :)

also im already loaded as he nicked chielini buy paying his 100m buy out and pique for 40m

Messi won't leave Barcelona, so even you did accept he wouldn't go

we are about to start the 5th season and he's just won the champions league so he would :(

No he won't I believe there is a option on the database that sets it so he will never leave Barcelona for another club. I mean you could always try but I have NEVER brought Messi to my team no matter how successful and who I am he just won't accept a contract.

No he won't I believe there is a option on the database that sets it so he will never leave Barcelona for another club. I mean you could always try but I have NEVER brought Messi to my team no matter how successful and who I am he just won't accept a contract.

I signed Messi for Man City in the third season 300k a week plus the same per goal and per game.

I can't believe someone would pay that much for Kaka in 2014 there is really no point. Is your brother young? buying all of those players is the sort of thing people do when they are young. I haven't got my glasses on does that really say £200 million for Kaka?

lmao no im 29 he's 24

lol, no harm in having a laugh with all the cash at Man City. Don't sell Messi unless you can get the most you can for every clause so the transfer is £100's of millions. Have you faced his side in Europe yet?

lol, no harm in having a laugh with all the cash at Man City. Don't sell Messi unless you can get the most you can for every clause so the transfer is £100's of millions. Have you faced his side in Europe yet?

yes, he's my bogey team :'( beat me all but twice once i won 2-0 but still went out and once 0-0 int (he's england and im spain)

ronaldo's is the only one i know of and holy ****.............

a 5 year contract

£275k basic

£375k after 5 games

£275k per match

£275k per goal

and 50% increase a year

£2.7m after 5 goals

10% profit over 150m

Isn't there also an option in the game where Gary Neville cant play for anyone else, anytime hes released or anything he wont consider any contract offers, think Carragher might have a similar thing.

Who would want to sign Gary Neville though? :p

Rooney was a steal at 27 mil.

It's all true and more, since this was made I have spent yet more money. If there's a player I want I get. Before I got all these players I won the Premiership,fa cup, league cup. And knocked out andyprime to win champions legue. Then the new season started then they all came. I don't want u all thinking I won with them. Ps messi will be mine :)

Archived