FM 09 idea: Loan reports

I've had this idea:

When you send a player out on loan and he returns to your club you should get a report from the club he was loaned out to - games played, average rating and comment about general performance.

Also when you loan a player and the loan comes to an end there could be an option to compile a report on the player. Depending on how many first team games he played and his level of performance you could have selectable comments, eg:

- Player was fantastic we will be looking to sign him.

- Player did a very good job and the club may be interested in signing him.

- Player was good but the club have no further interest in the player.

- Player was average.

-Player as below par

Etc

Thoughts?

I've had this idea:

When you send a player out on loan and he returns to your club you should get a report from the club he was loaned out to - games played, average rating and comment about general performance.

Also when you loan a player and the loan comes to an end there could be an option to compile a report on the player. Depending on how many first team games he played and his level of performance you could have selectable comments, eg:

- Player was fantastic we will be looking to sign him.

- Player did a very good job and the club may be interested in signing him.

- Player was good but the club have no further interest in the player.

- Player was average.

-Player as below par

Etc

Thoughts?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When you send a player out on loan and he returns to your club you should get a report from the club he was loaned out to - games played, average rating and comment about general performance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You get the first two from his player history.

The third you can get by asking one of your scouts to bring you match reports.

Your idea is sound, but it's probably more window dressing. I rather they sorted out the gameplay issues before adding more frills.

Archived