What's Your Buy Of The Season

What is your buy of the season? The one player that made a difference to your season, did he win you promotion or save you from relegation.

Mine has to be this guy, Just started a new game and I was in the playoffs in the first season, signed him in January and I gained automatic promotion final day of the season.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/531/screenshot20110904at115.png

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/531/screenshot20110904at115.png

Also this guy came a very close second,

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/531/screenshot20110904at115.png

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/531/screenshot20110904at115.png

So what is your buy of the season?

An absolutely insane wonderkid(seriously, he was like messi at age 16, I've never seen anyone that good so young, who was released from Newells aged 16(I suspect because they wouldn't pay his wages. Managed to sign him on a free, he went straight into my first team at age 16, had an amazing first season(all comps, 24 goals, 28 assists) from AMC. Decent second season too. I'd have gladly paid 50 million for him. He was an Argie, but he took Spanish nationality and has 16 caps and 8 goals for Spain so far. He's a god.

Not especially original but Eden Hazard in the January transfer window in my first season with Newcastle United. I was lurking around just outside the top 6 when he came in and in 16 appearances scored 9 and managed 12 assists. His impact helped me finish 3rd (automatic Champions League spot) and only lost out to 2nd by 1 goal.

An absolutely insane wonderkid(seriously, he was like messi at age 16, I've never seen anyone that good so young, who was released from Newells aged 16(I suspect because they wouldn't pay his wages. Managed to sign him on a free, he went straight into my first team at age 16, had an amazing first season(all comps, 24 goals, 28 assists) from AMC. Decent second season too. I'd have gladly paid 50 million for him. He was an Argie, but he took Spanish nationality and has 16 caps and 8 goals for Spain so far. He's a god.

A screenshot maybe?

Please

ok im Real Madrid so maybe not the hardest signings i ever spotted but these 2 guys have been flippin awesome helping me to back to back titles and CL winner medal in my 2 seasons so far. Atletico was the dominant force in the league but i managed to wrestle back our first title in over 10 years, helped ofc by the 200m net spend i was allowed :D

ioj09s.jpg

jaf2tl.jpg

For me it's probably Patrice Evra on a free transfer last season from Man Utd to my Granada CF side.

Getting on a bit now, but he's still averaging 7.5+ match ratings and suits my team perfectly. Obviously paying nothing for him was a major bonus. His high natural fitness attribute should ensure that his other attributes don't decline quickly either. Providing he doesn't suddenly decide to retire, I can see him playing well into his late 30's in my side. :)

Well in my last save I went to 3 different clubs before my laptop buggered up and had to do system recovery.

I started off with Napoli and my buy of my time there was Pablo Piatti,

Then at Real Madrid it would be Victor Ruiz who i brought with me from Napoli,

Then at Arsenal it Was Carlos Tevez.

Miralem Pjanic for me :) I was expected to challenge for the title but was struggling a bit in 4th by January. I needed some creativity in the team as Sergio Canales was not doing enough for me... looked at a few players and settled on Pjanic. Got him for £20M, he contributed 15 assists between Jan-May and we came 1st :D

Best buy of this season? Since I only made 3, it has to be Stilinovic. I have a front three system (CF, AMR, AML), and although my striker and left winger weighed in with a few goals last season, the lack of goals from the right impeded us a bit. Stilinovic has fixed that, and he's still uncomfortable playing there. He even took a £10k/week wage drop to sign for me :cool:

MiroslavStilinovicProfile_Attributes.png

Archived