Goalkeepers committing fouls

I've been messing around on FM11 recently and had an idea to create myself and 3 of my mates using the editor. I left all attributes as 0 to generate everything randomly apart from PA which I set to -10. I have been randomly made as a goalkeeper and noticed just now that in 32(1) appearances in the nPower Championship, I have committed 129 fouls and been given 20 yellow cards and 1 red card.

So my question is, has anyone else noticed their keepers getting booked or committing a lot of fouls? This is the first time that I've seen it happen.

have used a sweeper keeper for ages, and have only had my keeper sent of once for handling the ball outside the aria, and booked once for time wasting

to be honest i dont think we see enough cards or injuries on keepers in the game

In a cup match on my game, I was a goal down with a minute to go so sent my keeper up for the corner. The ball headed straight for him, he leapt into the air, and I could sense something spectacular was about to unfold. Indeed it did- he caught the ball in the other teams penalty area and was instantly sent off. If there was a way of uploading a video like that I would- never seen anything like it. The goalkeeper was Ryan Wuest by the way.

Archived