When it came to tutoring...

I have the perfect disciple to Alexis Sanchez. He's even southern american and will make the perfect winger as he has 19 for passing along with all his direct winger attributes. It took ages for Sanchez to come available again and when he did despite there only ebing 4 people in the list Navarro (my young pupil) wasn't in the list.

Any ideas as to how i could get him there? He's 20 so he doesn't have long left. He's also proficient at central midfield positions, i fear that might be part to do with it. However as he is just as proficient at being a winger this isn't normally a problem.

I have the perfect disciple to Alexis Sanchez. He's even southern american and will make the perfect winger as he has 19 for passing along with all his direct winger attributes. It took ages for Sanchez to come available again and when he did despite there only ebing 4 people in the list Navarro (my young pupil) wasn't in the list.

Any ideas as to how i could get him there? He's 20 so he doesn't have long left. He's also proficient at central midfield positions, i fear that might be part to do with it. However as he is just as proficient at being a winger this isn't normally a problem.

Attributes & nationality is not a reason to tutor someone.

You should be looking at personality, PPMs & whether the tutor will improve them or not.

Archived