Some questions from an FML user new to FM series.

Hello there,

first of all I would like to ask if there exists anywhere online a detailed step by step guide, like a tutorial to managing a team in their first 10 games or something. A tutorial that covers some or most of the questions I am about to ask:

Contract Negotiation

1)What does the agent, willingness, fee and patience stand for? what are these values for players without an agent?

2)whats the effect of squad status in the negotiation? Is the player more likely to accept given a key status to the team? Is he less likely to accept if he is given a squad rotation status? How is all these related to the fees he is going to request?

3)can bonuses or clauses realistically reduce the wage demand of a player. If not what is their primary purpose?

4)How much in percentage or absolute value can you actually manage to reduce a player wages. Is it determined by something and if yes what this is and how it affects the reduction.

5)If an old player demands a long contract or a talented youth a short one what are the chances of him accepting a contract on your own terms respectively?

6)Will adding a nice agent fee make the agent accept a worse deal for his client?

Player Physical Condition

1) how does fatigue affect a player performance?

2) Suppose you are manchester united and play a lone striker (forward) and rooney is better than hernandez and you get to choose one.

Suppose both players are 100% fit you would start rooney.

At what % fitness of rooney would 100% hernandez become better to start in the starting 11?

3)at the above hypothetical situation at what % fitness would you sub rooney out to bring a fresher fernandez to your front line?

That's all I can think for now. If any of these questions are gathered in a guide or a tutorial please let me know. It would be a nice read.

Archived