Can I see who was on loan last season ?

Hi, I am new[ish] to FM2011 and I am loving the series as of late, but I have a question.

It is the end of the season, can I see which youngsters were on loan last season ?

I want to send who was on loan back out on loan and who was at the club I want to keep at the club.

Is there an easy way to do this ?

Thanks !

The only thing I can think of they were loans already made in the transfer window. For Example when I start me Career with Aston Villa Ireland is already on loan to Newcastle, Carew to Stoke. Because you didn't loan then out yourself they don't show in the transfer history it's then same with the new players like Bent even though he is making his debut hes not on my transfer history has being bought.

The only way of finding out who was on loan is going through each players personal career history

It up to you, you have to weight up wether you want to have immediate succsess i.e strenghten you first team or build for the future investing in youth or a bit of both one thing you will have to keep an eye on is you home grown player status for European Competitions some people get caught by not have good enough youth players to fill up squad

No not really, like your first team end of season best eleven. But you can view the seasons stats for all the players in the U20s and devise from that the players who played the most who looked like the best preformer etc.

Only if the season hasn't already changed otherwise it going through each players history again.

Just remember you can look back through last season fixtures depending on the size of the database you choose to run, depends on how much old information is accessible, For example if you play on a small database whilst you will see the scores of game from say 5 seasons ago you wont beable to view them in depth.

Archived