Do ai clubs buy for more then £45m?

As im waiting for fm 12 i decided on a new save with my brother and for the first tim i started as Bacelona (usually Notts County or a blue sqaure N/S).

We are five seasons in and the most ive ever got is £45m for Iniesta in the first season, so just wondering if thats a sort of cap?

A few here above £45m.

Just the few :D

£90million for a player is incredible though, he must have been a god for you to pay that much.

I'm in 2018 now though with Valencia and I've already seen seven £40million+ transfers, four of those being £45million+, I'm happy with the fee of transfers in my game although the AI seems slightly restrictive towards paying big to me than it is to other AI teams. I struggle to get tycoon owned clubs negotiating above £20million for 180+ PA players ffs :D

Jeez guess ive just been unlucky so far! :D

Iniesta, yeah he's good but im using metal guitarists db (what a name!) so with cesc in centre and sanchez/hazard(my signing) he was'nt needed but my main gripe was 4 on strength :(

as for Chiellini, i bought him for 50 mil, and a season later my brother, at man city, bought him for 100m (bloody release clause :) )

Not worth £120 million but like I said I had the cash and was leaving within the next few seasons. The wage bill at that club is nearly £3 million a week so if Mr Tycoon leaves they are screwed. Especially since I spent 100's of millions of pounds on players in monthly instalments.

maybe not 120 but still a cracking player!

As im waiting for fm 12 i decided on a new save with my brother and for the first tim i started as Bacelona (usually Notts County or a blue sqaure N/S).

We are five seasons in and the most ive ever got is £45m for Iniesta in the first season, so just wondering if thats a sort of cap?

i wish someone would buy ben burgess for £45 million!!!

Although there are some odd high price signings I think the transfer coding is too restrictive. The human managers almost always pay triple to quadriple of the player value, but the AI are very reluctant to pay higher than double of the value. they need to be willing to spend the cash to get the player they want. That is how it is in real life and that might also help to fix the weakening of teams in long term saves.

Although there are some odd high price signings I think the transfer coding is too restrictive. The human managers almost always pay triple to quadriple of the player value, but the AI are very reluctant to pay higher than double of the value. they need to be willing to spend the cash to get the player they want. That is how it is in real life and that might also help to fix the weakening of teams in long term saves.

I find the AI more than willing to pay £20 million to £30 million and even up to £40 million. Anything above that is quite rare just like in real life. How many real life transfers have there been over £40 million? It is our fault that we are willing to pay huge transfers.

100zqo.jpg

I sold this lad a couple of days a go. Why would you sell Iniesta? he is awesome.

May I ask how did you manage to sell him to such a price? Did you offer him out and transfer list him? or Barca just came in with a bid out of the blue? I have trouble of getting good offers from my top players.

May I ask how did you manage to sell him to such a price? Did you offer him out and transfer list him? or Barca just came in with a bid out of the blue? I have trouble of getting good offers from my top players.

I had offered him out in the past but couldn't get more than £80 million. My latest attempt I offered out for £70 million up front and £30 million over 24 months and they accepted.

A few weeks previous I offered him out for £140 million plus 50 percent sell on. Barcelona then bid 10 upfront 77 over 48 months and 50 million after 50 leaugue goals. I waited a while and figured if they would offer that then I could probably get close to £100 million without clauses. In this save I also sold another three players for a total of £110 million. Offering out at the players peak is the way to get big offers.

Archived