A little help..

Is you buying Michael Owen a bug?

icon_confused.gif

Generally, lots of possession results in generally the quality of your chances being less clear cut than if you pass slowly, but perhaps waste less time, and create better chances when the opportunity comes.

Ops I forgot to say that is it a bug that if you dominate you still lose. I play slow short passing with wide options but preferably focus through the middle. And finally I have time wasting to the lowest.

It's really getting annoying, fabregas is injured but he shouldn't be THE problem of my results. However I have put a bid in for silva to try and strengthen my sqaud.

go to the tactics forum, and look at wwfan's tactics and thereoms framework. i began to get similar problems to yours, but have now become an unbeatable side with these theories behiind my tactics. good luck

Generally, lots of possession results in generally the quality of your chances being less clear cut than if you pass slowly, but perhaps waste less time, and create better chances when the opportunity comes.

that surely goes down as the most illucid load of ***** ever posted on a football message board

nothing wrong specifically jumps out at me here.

7 shots on target and 1 goal is more than reasonable if your players dont take their chances properly.

especially if some of the shots went straight at the keeper or the shot had most of it's power taken away by hitting a defender and just bobled to the keeper.

possession can be confusing as more possession doesn't mean you used that possession well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Genuine_quality:

that surely goes down as the most illucid load of ***** ever posted on a football message board </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's true. If you rush, you may get the ball to your strikers alot, but you'll more often than not just be hitting it at them, rather than getting it to them in a good position to score from.

Slight personal vendetta?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Genuine_quality:

[Trash, as iv'e said in another post with good player i.e man utd, you can play at a very high tempo and still score bucket loads, the games tactical efficieny should be more bias to the ability of the players than a definitive mathematical calculation </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why does Cristiano Ronaldo get so many goals? Because tactics dictate his role in the team, and ergo his positioning, and where he goes. Do you really think that, for example, just by putting him on the wing and saying "Go forward and pass quickly", he's going to get as many goals as in real life?

if ronaldo didnt play, man utd would still play high tempo and score lots of goals

Besides, the original remark was about high tempo being less efficient than slow tempo, which i think is a load of *****, so why change the subject? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because you seem to be getting the tempo that you set (passing) confused with what Manchester United are quick at (movement).

oh, i see, so your saying that man utd play a slow tempo

jesus christ, this is embarrasing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, don't be stupid, you pathetic little child. icon_smile.gif

I'm saying that Manchester United play quick football because they have quick players, not because they pass the ball around quickly; and that you setting your players to pass the ball around quickly does not mean that they'll play like Manchester United.

Please don't twist my words.

icon_biggrin.gif

I'm saying manchester united play at just about the quickest tempo in world football, and that is my opinion, the fact that you seem to think your some kind of omnicient warlord who knows everything, and to whom every response carries a childish dig, doesn't offend me at all

I think you need some alcohol or cannabis maybe, or even a girlfriend kiddo

icon_biggrin.gif

I'm saying manchester united play at just about the quickest tempo in world football, and that is my opinion, the fact that you seem to think your some kind of omnicient warlord who knows everything, and to whom every response carries a childish dig, doesn't offend me at all

I think you need some alcohol or cannabis maybe, or even a girlfriend kiddo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh the irony.

I have my fair share of what life has to offer, thank you very much.

Ps. It doesn't work to say "manchester united play at just about the quickest tempo in world football, and that is my opinion". It can't be an opinion. They either do, or they don't.

your completely detracting from the point, all teams, especially in home games start with a high tempo to try and get into the opposition, going by the fuzzy logic you use, it would be better for them to start slowly cos they will create better chances

only in a bout 20 years will it dawn on you how ridiculous your conceptual viewpoint on football really is

your completely detracting from the point, all teams, especially in home games start with a high tempo to try and get into the opposition, going by the fuzzy logic you use, it would be better for them to start slowly cos they will create better chances

only in a bout 20 years will it dawn on you how ridiculous your conceptual viewpoint on football really is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While your viewpoint of playing FIFA Street football, with tricks, flicks, and lightning speed passing is what football really is? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drunken Charlie:

Ok not the best example, but this is the most recent annoyance annoying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbf that isn't too bad. Look at recent results for Arsenal at home irl, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough, Arsenal dominated both games with possession and shots amd still only managed draws. Just like your FM game.

Although it is still annoying when it happens in FM.

your just being an arsehole now mate, go away </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you were all for 'subjective opinion'?

Archived