Help/Advice Needed...

Hello, got a few issues I need help/advice with:

First one is in regards to assistant feedback. I'm currently A.C. Milan's manager in 2018. Up until this season, I've started getting feedback from my assistant that Pato is seriously struggling to blend with the team etc. He's never left the team, and I've never had this report until this season. Only changes I've made to my team is sign to youngsters. I also get the same report for another player as well.

Two, I keep losing money every month. Main expenditure turns out to be tax with are usually over £31m. Sometimes up to £36m. Is there something I can do to reduce this?

Much appreciated.

i dont now how u are loosing money..with milan i usually make money / month..maybe its because u have a huge balance and ur wages have increased ?

about pato i dont know what might have affected this if u didnt change many of the first team players ..

Not really. The only sale I made was a youngster to Arsenal for £10m. And no, I would think my wages have decreased as when I renew contracts for my players at the end of the season, I lowered their wages and bonuses slightly as they were getting older. Most of them are aged between 29-31.

Don't worry too much about monthly losses, just make sure your annual balance is better than last year. You tend to get your main income in the summer months through prize money and season ticket sales which should make up for the monthly losses.

You are going to lose money every month no matter what you do...as Kenco said, the only thing to make sure is that you get a positive balance at the end of the season where in you will get prize money and TV revenue if you are in the Champions League (of course if i remember right teams in Italy get around 2-3 million as prize money right?) I said this a couple of times...maybe SI need to rework the Finance screen interface...doing away with the monthly reporting as well as the quarterly graphs because at the end of the day, it makes no difference whether you lose 5 million in December when you know that the bulk of the income will come at the start and at the end of the season

On a side note...for me financially Spain in the worst league unless you are managing the Big Two (Real Madrid and Barcelona) while you can survive with Valencia, Sevilla and Atletico...unless you are a selling club..buying talent for low price and selling them for profit a couple of years down the line

Archived