Feeder Clubs

Is it just me or is it impossibly hard to get decent feeder clubs?

atm i am managing Parma in Serie A who are owned by a new tycoon who invests heavily in the club. Not really what i would call giants yet but are getting better, have finished 1st and 5th before i joined and i have finished 2nd and 1st in my 2 seasons and won europa league after failing to make CL knockouts. (not really achievment since i spent 300m :p)

What i want really is the following feeder clubs to improve my team

- Commercial - want to gain a chinese or american team to link with for economical reasons

- Feeder - Good sized Serie B team like Empoli, Pescara, Brescia, Novara so that i can loan my younger stars out

- Foreign feeder team for same purpose

- Argentinian, Brazilian, Czech, club to get first options (i have atm a link with Dynamo Kiev but i would like a few of these)

All i get when i ask for clubs is 'cannot find suitable' or they suggest crappy variations like Serie C1 clubs etc. Really i think this side of the game can be improved a lot because i feel the interaction is poor, i know on fm 10 i think it was i could pick my own club to suggest, not sure if this is still possible

also im having trouble with the stadium, atm we have 27k capacity, since i joined i managed to purchase from the council (tho i didnt see the price show on message) but the damn chairman keeps rebuffing my attempts to expand or build new even tho my attendance is 25k average in 27k build (tho i think this is also strange given the rise in stature that the attendance isnt maxed out fully in such low capacity)

Generally I find that you have to go with the "crappy ones" before you can really get some "good ones".

After being with Peterborough for fifteen years, I've managed to get a good feeder club in all the areas you listed.

- Henan for Commercial

- Cambridge City (League One) & Aberdeen (Scottish Prem) for Feeder.

- Amkar for Foreign Feeder.

- AA Gent for Work Permits.

- All mentioned above for First Option - plus OB, Beitar and Gaziantepspor.

So it can be done. But with patience, and by working your way up. I had other feeder clubs before these. Replaced with better ones.

PeterboroughUnitedInformation_AffiliatedClubs.png

Archived