blackburn rovers!! help me win even with the venky's destroying the club

this is my team http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/unledduk.png/

current formation http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/unledrfe.png/

i am playing a very defensive game with all 4 defenders not getting forward to often unless i am chasing a game, def mid deep lying mid and attacking mid wingers and rossi as a complete forward, i just really looking for tips to get the best out of the players i have the owners only give me a few mil so i am buying players such as gago on a free and selling them on, done it with anelka and a few others to raise the 20mil for rossi

thanks in advance

The best place to post this would be in this thread, the FM11: Blackburn Rovers Team Guide Thread. In here you will get help off of other forum users who are playing as Blackburn.

Edit: Also you could ask in the FM11: Official Player Role and Duty Thread if you are having trouble with specific players and what roles to play them in :thup:.

I think you have made mistakes with your buying and selling of players, I cannot see Chris Samba on there did you sell him?

I would look for more strikers and move your wingers to form a front three. Your wide players are not good enough for you to have success with that formation in my opinion. I signed Landon Donovan at the very start and he helped my team get into Europe. I think you should have spent the Rossi money on a more out and out forward as I always find him more creative.

You can try asking in the thread Nottingham Forest linked and someone may answer but I posted in there a while a go and it appears no one is playing as Blackburn. If it was the first season I could offer more advice.

thanks, im in oct 2013 samba was sold before i took over blackburn, yeah i think the team is very narrow, im short on a good amr and my best aml is a natural amc so mabe a formation change? to a more narrow one with selling any wingers at the club to spend on a good out and out striker?

Sounds good to me, if you have a decent AMC you could use a narrow diamond. I have found that formation to be very effective just make sure you sign someone with pace and good finishing because pace means goals most of the time.

Archived