Playing without internet connection

I've got fm11 digital version, activated by ByteShield, so eveyrtime i wanna play it connects to to internet and validates the game and i start playing. But now i'm going on vacations, and i don't have internet where i'm going, yes how could this possible a place without internet, the guys at ByteShield told me the game runs a couple of times offline but eventually it need the connection to do a new validation, it's there a way or surpassing this???

I've got fm11 digital version, activated by ByteShield, so eveyrtime i wanna play it connects to to internet and validates the game and i start playing. But now i'm going on vacations, and i don't have internet where i'm going, yes how could this possible a place without internet, the guys at ByteShield told me the game runs a couple of times offline but eventually it need the connection to do a new validation, it's there a way or surpassing this???

Can you re-register the game on steam? If you can you'll need the steam application running but won't need internet.

Or you could find yourself a pub with Wi-Fi and play while drunk.

Or you could find yourself a pub with Wi-Fi and play while drunk.

This is really not a good idea... firstly, alcohol will dull your senses hindering your anticipation and decision-making. Secondly it will hinder your physical abilities, balance will no doubt be very poor, jumping and running out of the question, most other movements sluggish, whilst simply walking will be a struggle. Thirdly, alcohol will increase your aggression and your perception of your strength, but as your decision-making will be negatively affected and given the fact that FM is often a cause of extreme frustration, you may find yourself combining all of the above in a busy pub resulting in a rather unpleasant scene...

or maybe your team will win every match comfortably thus causing you to smile all the way to the bar and offer to buy everyone drinks as your team just "won the Champions League" (remember that decision-making?)

:lol:

Archived