HELP! Register 4 homegrown and 8 trained in England....Cant! Team doesnt have the players

This has never happened to me... I cant get past respond! screen.... I took over a club and 2 weeks later they asked for registration for the European League and not enough players have homegrown or trained status...short by 1 / 5 players...

What the heck do you do??

Thank you for any help

B

This is a huge bug for FM 11

players who should be classed as homegrown 18-21 for club are not counted in european squad registration. As said above most people might not encounter this since they have several u20 players who they dont need to include which covers the min numbers, but if u have an old squad of no youth (like if you are rich club and can buy all the best players at their peak) then u will have a problem, only thing to do is use 3rd party tool to fix the problem but is defo a bug, been millions of threads on it already

This is a huge bug for FM 11

players who should be classed as homegrown 18-21 for club are not counted in european squad registration. As said above most people might not encounter this since they have several u20 players who they dont need to include which covers the min numbers, but if u have an old squad of no youth (like if you are rich club and can buy all the best players at their peak) then u will have a problem, only thing to do is use 3rd party tool to fix the problem but is defo a bug, been millions of threads on it already

That's a different issue to the OP but yes that is a bug. But never having FMRTE before I found it easy enough to fix.

If the AI managers read the rules and built their squads accordingly, fewer people would find themselves in the OPs position.

I agree with that.

I meant about leaving spaces. As it say 'e.g 2+2' or something similar and the has the yellow triangle come up when you haven't got enough home grown or spaces.

The squad rules are listed at the bottom.

It surprises me how many people this trips up.

But hey, the community is always here for people if they require, and that I like!!

Me too, but then I bet there is something in the game every other player does or knows about that I don't.

In a similar vein, what causes the difference between "Trained in Nation (0-21)" and "Trained in Nation (15-21)"? I've just qualified for Europe for the first time in FM11 (after a long and oft-interrupted rise from Conf. North) and my squad is mostly "(0-21)"ers who aren't being counted as home-grown; only the small number of "(15-21)"ers are...

Archived