11.3??

sorry guys quick question I only bought fm2011 today and downloaded the patch and ran it but it doesnt seem to be anywhere in the game so if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction il be very greatful. I know this is the wrong place to post but i have a match(not in fm) and dont have time to search the forums. Thanks in advance

You will be able to see what version the game is at e.g. 11.3

When you ran the patch did it confirm it had been successfully applied? Click the FM button on the screen and then go to Game Status then check the version. It should read something like 11.3.nnnnn

No im afraid there was no confirmation so i just redid the process of running it and at the moment it says 556 files updated and that its completed, and only gives me the option to exit. Its still 11.0 though and I don't really want to start a long term save until I have 11.3 installed. Thanks for the reply

No im afraid there was no confirmation so i just redid the process of running it and at the moment it says 556 files updated and that its completed, and only gives me the option to exit. Its still 11.0 though and I don't really want to start a long term save until I have 11.3 installed. Thanks for the reply

What does it say under version number in your game status screen?

&

Where is it saying 11.0? or why do you think its on 11.0?

Archived