My first £100 million transfer received

dosso.jpg

100zqo.jpg

I signed this lad for 600k 5 seasons a go and have now done an FM first for me, sold him for £100 million. Barcelona bid £80 million so I negotiated £70 million upfront plus £30 million over 24 months with 20 percent of the next transfer. I have never sold a player for so much on any FM.

I would guess around what I got maybe a bit more. In the last 6 months I offered him out at various huge prices but no one bid over £70 million. Then Barcelona offered £80 million and I got the price I wanted, my teams stadium cost less than this transfer.

Put him in the reserves. And increase his training workload to maximum - so he's wrecked when he gets there lol.

Too mean?

I have thought of doing that by it would be a bit harsh.

Barcelona must be loaded I offered out my GK De Gea for £30 million due to having a newgen I want to be number 1 and they bid £30 million. I bet I will meet them in Champions League next season and lose 3-0 GK has a blinding game and the striker nets a hat trick.

One thing I used to do when I used to edit the stats of players, way back when. If the board accepted a bid on my behalf, or a player wanted to leave. I'd make them really crap after receiving a huge transfer fee.

That was mean, and cheating. But I was young and volatile in those days lol. It's only a game.

Most I've got recently is £38m for a newgen.

On CM 01/02 i had seedorf at Milan & Dortmund bid £35m so I said I want £69m coz i didnt want to sell him and they came back & said OK! I still didnt want to sell him though so i said £79m. They said OK! I had to get rid for that! I was really pushing my luck!

I got a ridiculous offer once and couldnt refuse.

I think I was inter and I had stankovic.

I bid a hefty sum for ronaldinho and for some reason (must be a glitch) barca came back with a stupid offer. Like ronaldinho plus 70 million for stankovic lol.

I accepted point blank. My mate was fuming.

Archived