Constant under-rating of my team is making it too easy :S

I don't know why, but the game is constantly under-rating my Fram team. This is the most recent instance, Vikingur O (few funny accents in there somewhere) were bottom of the league, newly promoted and hadn't won all season, my team have won 21 out of 21 games so far and we've scored 100 goals (mostly down to a regen) however, build up to the final day of the season, we were the 'underdogs' in this game.

Every time it comes to a game, my team aren't favoured, especially now my best player (aforementioned regen) left a few games ago for chelsea.

In europe, everytime we get a big team they send out their young & unfit players against us, Juventus only marginally got a 3-2 win to put us out of the champions league, and in the first leg rangers lost 4-0 to us (return leg they sent out the first team and won 5-1, we still went through on away goals).

It's all good, but 8 of my starting XI are due to retire in the next 12 months and its incredibly difficult getting players because it seems our reputation is so low, players moving to other clubs have no interest at all despite us being richer, a full time club now and the most successful team in the league consistently...

It's beginning to reach crisis point if truth be told lol, the only thing I have left is the best youth facilities in iceland to sustain my club off.

Archived