Press Confrence Q&A

I know there are many threads regarding this topic, and here is another one. Yes we all like the press conferences to be more dynamic and a little more interesting. I just played a game and I was being totally dominated. Losing 1-0 and I score a set piece. Knowing that I would concede again I switched defensive. I held out the game to draw 1-1, but it went 2 mins over the allocated injury time and I nearly lost it with the last kick of the game. Heart in mouth, I would like to criticise the referee for allowing so much unnecessary time.

Additional injuries in injury time will delay the end of the game. I wouldn't call it unneccessary time. There's always a reason! You can already criticise the ref for certain things - offsides and penalties. I never see time added on when it shouldn't be.

I don't think he's realy disputing the injury time as much as sugesting there should be more options for moaning about referee's. Managers IRL quite often complain about trivial calls by referee's for their whole post match press conference even if the ref made the right call. It's pretty pointless in FM as you either get a fine or nothing happens. Pretty pointless IRL as well, and as much as I think it's a cop out and shows a lack of responsibility on the managers part it happens so it should be in the game.

But I like every manager feel too much time was added on. 2 mins of injury time lasted 4 mins. I remember last season Sir Alex Ferguson having issues with this exact problem. And he was very vocal about it, right or wrong he gave his opinion. That's is all I want to do in a press conference, right or wrong.

Edit: Johnjo got my point as I was writing this response.

Archived